- RT @chefscollab: ".@chefscollab puts on amazing conferences w/ the best food!" aw thanks @jane_black - stay tuned for #chefsummit16 in #NYC!Latin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 1 year ago
- RT @JasonGraziadei: Scallop boat down on Polpis Road this morning #nantucket http://t.co/2ExwO5oo4xLatin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 1 year ago
- RT @EdibleBrooklyn: More mushrooms than you can name, probably—or prove us wrong! Which of these can you identify?… instagram.com/p/8dIjYKQarb/Latin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 1 year ago
- @BostonChefsJobs have housing -great gig for talented line cook for season on #nantucket @pearlnantucket @nantucketboho /@chefsethraynorNantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 2 months ago
- RT @anniebcopps: Luckiest girl. Ever. @pearlnantucket @chefsethraynor @barbaralynchbos sophiepi nwf2017 @ The… instagram.com/p/BUXWUCnjJpn/Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 2 months ago
- RT @anniebcopps: Brunch. Brunch. Brunch. Molly and Eric making it happen.. @pearlnantucket @chefsethraynor… instagram.com/p/BUXc5h1DN2X/Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 2 months ago
- RT @nantucketwines: Nothing like a little Pommard @pearlnantucket to complete a meal. #ACKwine #nantucket @ the… instagram.com/p/BU_9SGCDYnH/Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Dutch Baby Pancake with Bacon Maple Syrup.
I modified this recipe from Williams Sonoma, Sous-chef Cole Dickinson from Ink in LA Ingredients: 1 cup heavy cream- (you can add 3/4 cup powdered sugar- I do not- as we prefer unsweetened whipped cream) 3 eggs 3/4 cup all-purpose … Continue reading
how to open an oyster great video on the 411 of opening oysters without 911 call at end or any band aids… enjoy!
Originally posted on Tony Forcucci:
One of my favorite foods in Chinese is Xiao Long Bao – a steamed soup dumpling. There is (was – it’s gone now) a killer street restaurant just off Nanjing Shi Lu where the line…
http://dinersjournal.blogs.nytimes.com/tag/booker-and-dax/ cutting edge cocktail lab opens in milkbar space in NYC.
my grandma’s homemade egg noodles and thoughts on scratch cooking.