- RT @chefscollab: ".@chefscollab puts on amazing conferences w/ the best food!" aw thanks @jane_black - stay tuned for #chefsummit16 in #NYC!Latin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- RT @JasonGraziadei: Scallop boat down on Polpis Road this morning #nantucket http://t.co/2ExwO5oo4xLatin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- RT @EdibleBrooklyn: More mushrooms than you can name, probably—or prove us wrong! Which of these can you identify?… instagram.com/p/8dIjYKQarb/Latin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- Sending big love to our family in friends impacted by the fires in California 💔Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 4 months ago
- RT @tim_armstrong: Remarkable #TNP7 @nantucketproj w/ @UrugwiroVillage mtng / @Costco founder Jim Senigal / @NancyAArmstrong @thatmarciacla…Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 5 months ago
- RT @lexi_keeg: @WauwinetInn @WhiteElephantMA @pearlnantucket @StraightWharf are where you should stay and dine in #Nantucket. https://t.co…Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 5 months ago
- @KristenLKish Bravo! Cannot waitNantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 5 months ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Dutch Baby Pancake with Bacon Maple Syrup.
I modified this recipe from Williams Sonoma, Sous-chef Cole Dickinson from Ink in LA Ingredients: 1 cup heavy cream- (you can add 3/4 cup powdered sugar- I do not- as we prefer unsweetened whipped cream) 3 eggs 3/4 cup all-purpose … Continue reading
how to open an oyster great video on the 411 of opening oysters without 911 call at end or any band aids… enjoy!
Originally posted on Tony Forcucci:
One of my favorite foods in Chinese is Xiao Long Bao – a steamed soup dumpling. There is (was – it’s gone now) a killer street restaurant just off Nanjing Shi Lu where the line…
http://dinersjournal.blogs.nytimes.com/tag/booker-and-dax/ cutting edge cocktail lab opens in milkbar space in NYC.
my grandma’s homemade egg noodles and thoughts on scratch cooking.