The Boarding House is a farm to table kitchen + bar focused on the simplicity of fine natural, organic ingredients from Nantucket farms, local fishermen and regional purveyors of heritage meats. The exceptional market driven menu overseen by talented Chef-Owner, Seth Raynor.
The award winning wine program features organic, biodynamic and sustainable wines for every occasion. The lovely patio is the go to spot for in-town weekend brunch/lunch; BEST OF BOSTON 2011 soufflé pancakes, farm burgers, lobster benedict, brioche donuts compliment the best people watching in town. The lively cocktail bar and veteran bartenders craft killer seasonal cocktails to a great soundtrack.
- RT @chefscollab: ".@chefscollab puts on amazing conferences w/ the best food!" aw thanks @jane_black - stay tuned for #chefsummit16 in #NYC!Latin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- RT @JasonGraziadei: Scallop boat down on Polpis Road this morning #nantucket http://t.co/2ExwO5oo4xLatin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- RT @EdibleBrooklyn: More mushrooms than you can name, probably—or prove us wrong! Which of these can you identify?… instagram.com/p/8dIjYKQarb/Latin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- Sending big love to our family in friends impacted by the fires in California 💔Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 6 months ago
- RT @tim_armstrong: Remarkable #TNP7 @nantucketproj w/ @UrugwiroVillage mtng / @Costco founder Jim Senigal / @NancyAArmstrong @thatmarciacla…Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 7 months ago
- RT @lexi_keeg: @WauwinetInn @WhiteElephantMA @pearlnantucket @StraightWharf are where you should stay and dine in #Nantucket. https://t.co…Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 7 months ago
- @KristenLKish Bravo! Cannot waitNantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 7 months ago