Michael Laiskonsis is not only an incredibly talented Pastry Chef, he is very generous and genuine guy. We met Michael for the first time a very long time ago while we were all involved with a charity event in Boston. Michael has just departed from Le Bernardin, his work there was extraordinary. I will post pics from the recent tasting we had.
- RT @chefscollab: ".@chefscollab puts on amazing conferences w/ the best food!" aw thanks @jane_black - stay tuned for #chefsummit16 in #NYC!Latin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- RT @JasonGraziadei: Scallop boat down on Polpis Road this morning #nantucket http://t.co/2ExwO5oo4xLatin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- RT @EdibleBrooklyn: More mushrooms than you can name, probably—or prove us wrong! Which of these can you identify?… instagram.com/p/8dIjYKQarb/Latin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- Sending big love to our family in friends impacted by the fires in California 💔Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 6 months ago
- RT @tim_armstrong: Remarkable #TNP7 @nantucketproj w/ @UrugwiroVillage mtng / @Costco founder Jim Senigal / @NancyAArmstrong @thatmarciacla…Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 7 months ago
- RT @lexi_keeg: @WauwinetInn @WhiteElephantMA @pearlnantucket @StraightWharf are where you should stay and dine in #Nantucket. https://t.co…Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 7 months ago
- @KristenLKish Bravo! Cannot waitNantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 7 months ago