Michael Laiskonsis is not only an incredibly talented Pastry Chef, he is very generous and genuine guy. We met Michael for the first time a very long time ago while we were all involved with a charity event in Boston. Michael has just departed from Le Bernardin, his work there was extraordinary. I will post pics from the recent tasting we had.
- RT @chefscollab: ".@chefscollab puts on amazing conferences w/ the best food!" aw thanks @jane_black - stay tuned for #chefsummit16 in #NYC!Latin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 1 year ago
- RT @JasonGraziadei: Scallop boat down on Polpis Road this morning #nantucket http://t.co/2ExwO5oo4xLatin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 1 year ago
- RT @EdibleBrooklyn: More mushrooms than you can name, probably—or prove us wrong! Which of these can you identify?… instagram.com/p/8dIjYKQarb/Latin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 1 year ago
- @BostonChefsJobs have housing -great gig for talented line cook for season on #nantucket @pearlnantucket @nantucketboho /@chefsethraynorNantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 1 month ago
- RT @anniebcopps: Luckiest girl. Ever. @pearlnantucket @chefsethraynor @barbaralynchbos sophiepi nwf2017 @ The… instagram.com/p/BUXWUCnjJpn/Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 1 month ago
- RT @anniebcopps: Brunch. Brunch. Brunch. Molly and Eric making it happen.. @pearlnantucket @chefsethraynor… instagram.com/p/BUXc5h1DN2X/Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 1 month ago
- RT @nantucketwines: Nothing like a little Pommard @pearlnantucket to complete a meal. #ACKwine #nantucket @ the… instagram.com/p/BU_9SGCDYnH/Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 1 month ago