Nantucket bay scallops, the real thing, only come from the waters in off of Nantucket Island. Naturally sweet, harvested by hand. We took these pics during the opening of family season in October 2011. Chef Seth Raynor loves to find new spots in the harbor with his push rake or snorkel.
- RT @chefscollab: ".@chefscollab puts on amazing conferences w/ the best food!" aw thanks @jane_black - stay tuned for #chefsummit16 in #NYC!Latin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- RT @JasonGraziadei: Scallop boat down on Polpis Road this morning #nantucket http://t.co/2ExwO5oo4xLatin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- RT @EdibleBrooklyn: More mushrooms than you can name, probably—or prove us wrong! Which of these can you identify?… instagram.com/p/8dIjYKQarb/Latin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- Sending big love to our family in friends impacted by the fires in California 💔Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 3 months ago
- RT @tim_armstrong: Remarkable #TNP7 @nantucketproj w/ @UrugwiroVillage mtng / @Costco founder Jim Senigal / @NancyAArmstrong @thatmarciacla…Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 3 months ago
- RT @lexi_keeg: @WauwinetInn @WhiteElephantMA @pearlnantucket @StraightWharf are where you should stay and dine in #Nantucket. https://t.co…Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 3 months ago
- @KristenLKish Bravo! Cannot waitNantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 4 months ago