- RT @chefscollab: ".@chefscollab puts on amazing conferences w/ the best food!" aw thanks @jane_black - stay tuned for #chefsummit16 in #NYC!Latin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- RT @JasonGraziadei: Scallop boat down on Polpis Road this morning #nantucket http://t.co/2ExwO5oo4xLatin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- RT @EdibleBrooklyn: More mushrooms than you can name, probably—or prove us wrong! Which of these can you identify?… instagram.com/p/8dIjYKQarb/Latin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- Sending big love to our family in friends impacted by the fires in California 💔Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 2 months ago
- RT @tim_armstrong: Remarkable #TNP7 @nantucketproj w/ @UrugwiroVillage mtng / @Costco founder Jim Senigal / @NancyAArmstrong @thatmarciacla…Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 2 months ago
- RT @lexi_keeg: @WauwinetInn @WhiteElephantMA @pearlnantucket @StraightWharf are where you should stay and dine in #Nantucket. https://t.co…Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 2 months ago
- @KristenLKish Bravo! Cannot waitNantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 3 months ago
Category Archives: Boston Pics
Angela and Seth Raynor’s Grilled Lobster Tails with Summer Herbed Butter Roasted Potatoes — Ming Tsai
Angela and Seth Raynor’s Grilled Lobster Tails with Summer Herbed Butter Roasted Potatoes — Ming Tsai.
As Chef’s we get asked to donate to a lot of different causes, we are a small business and we do our best to support/give back as much as we are able. Last weekend we decided to donate proceeds from … Continue reading
One of the greatest pleasure about being a chef is getting the chance to spend time with your peers, colleagues and friends. Unfortunately, when you live on an Island 30 miles out to sea, where everyone works intense hours in … Continue reading
Catching up with Kenny & Celine- @ Clio, Uni and late night Ramen…crepes.
Boston used to be our go to spot, we were in town on average 20-30 nights a winter. This year we were long overdue, we made up for lost time catching up with our longtime pal, Chef Ken Oringer and … Continue reading