- RT @chefscollab: ".@chefscollab puts on amazing conferences w/ the best food!" aw thanks @jane_black - stay tuned for #chefsummit16 in #NYC!Latin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- RT @JasonGraziadei: Scallop boat down on Polpis Road this morning #nantucket http://t.co/2ExwO5oo4xLatin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- RT @EdibleBrooklyn: More mushrooms than you can name, probably—or prove us wrong! Which of these can you identify?… instagram.com/p/8dIjYKQarb/Latin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- Sending big love to our family in friends impacted by the fires in California 💔Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 2 months ago
- RT @tim_armstrong: Remarkable #TNP7 @nantucketproj w/ @UrugwiroVillage mtng / @Costco founder Jim Senigal / @NancyAArmstrong @thatmarciacla…Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 2 months ago
- RT @lexi_keeg: @WauwinetInn @WhiteElephantMA @pearlnantucket @StraightWharf are where you should stay and dine in #Nantucket. https://t.co…Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 2 months ago
- @KristenLKish Bravo! Cannot waitNantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 3 months ago
Tag Archives: Home
Winter is a great time to grill seafood- we love to grill Island Creek Oysters 1) scrub the oysters 2) place on grill until they start to pop open, remove carefully from grill with tongs- keep level -do not tip … Continue reading
Chef’s love late night. Late night in Boston often leads Chef’s to Chinatown, no longer the land of cold tea, however you can have your fill of authentic dishes or more American imports of rangoons and such. We tend to … Continue reading
Dutch Baby Pancake with Bacon Maple Syrup.
I modified this recipe from Williams Sonoma, Sous-chef Cole Dickinson from Ink in LA Ingredients: 1 cup heavy cream- (you can add 3/4 cup powdered sugar- I do not- as we prefer unsweetened whipped cream) 3 eggs 3/4 cup all-purpose … Continue reading
my grandma’s homemade egg noodles and thoughts on scratch cooking.
I love to cook. I always have. My best earliest memories involve food, cooking and family meals. I loved the process, the chance to watch my Grandma (Fern Nugent) Duskey mix egg noodles from scratch, roll them out on her … Continue reading
france Beautiful film about a day at Guy Savoy Paris A day in the life of an iconic Parisian Restaurant. If dream of being a chef, owning a little restaurant, this is a beautiful portal into the journey from … Continue reading