- RT @chefscollab: ".@chefscollab puts on amazing conferences w/ the best food!" aw thanks @jane_black - stay tuned for #chefsummit16 in #NYC!Latin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- RT @JasonGraziadei: Scallop boat down on Polpis Road this morning #nantucket http://t.co/2ExwO5oo4xLatin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- RT @EdibleBrooklyn: More mushrooms than you can name, probably—or prove us wrong! Which of these can you identify?… instagram.com/p/8dIjYKQarb/Latin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- Sending big love to our family in friends impacted by the fires in California 💔Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 11 months ago
- RT @tim_armstrong: Remarkable #TNP7 @nantucketproj w/ @UrugwiroVillage mtng / @Costco founder Jim Senigal / @NancyAArmstrong @thatmarciacla…Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 1 year ago
- RT @lexi_keeg: @WauwinetInn @WhiteElephantMA @pearlnantucket @StraightWharf are where you should stay and dine in #Nantucket. https://t.co…Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 1 year ago
- @KristenLKish Bravo! Cannot waitNantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 1 year ago
Tag Archives: oysters
As Chef’s we get asked to donate to a lot of different causes, we are a small business and we do our best to support/give back as much as we are able. Last weekend we decided to donate proceeds from … Continue reading
why chefs love late night in chinatown.
Chef’s love late night. Late night in Boston often leads Chef’s to Chinatown, no longer the land of cold tea, however you can have your fill of authentic dishes or more American imports of rangoons and such. We tend to … Continue reading
how to open an oyster great video on the 411 of opening oysters without 911 call at end or any band aids… enjoy!