- RT @chefscollab: ".@chefscollab puts on amazing conferences w/ the best food!" aw thanks @jane_black - stay tuned for #chefsummit16 in #NYC!Latin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- RT @JasonGraziadei: Scallop boat down on Polpis Road this morning #nantucket http://t.co/2ExwO5oo4xLatin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- RT @EdibleBrooklyn: More mushrooms than you can name, probably—or prove us wrong! Which of these can you identify?… instagram.com/p/8dIjYKQarb/Latin Kitchen + Ceviche Bar + Tequila 2 years ago
- Sending big love to our family in friends impacted by the fires in California 💔Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 8 months ago
- RT @tim_armstrong: Remarkable #TNP7 @nantucketproj w/ @UrugwiroVillage mtng / @Costco founder Jim Senigal / @NancyAArmstrong @thatmarciacla…Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 9 months ago
- RT @lexi_keeg: @WauwinetInn @WhiteElephantMA @pearlnantucket @StraightWharf are where you should stay and dine in #Nantucket. https://t.co…Nantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 9 months ago
- @KristenLKish Bravo! Cannot waitNantucket Chefs Seth & Angela Raynor 9 months ago
Category Archives: Boarding House Nantucket
Winter is a great time to grill seafood- we love to grill Island Creek Oysters 1) scrub the oysters 2) place on grill until they start to pop open, remove carefully from grill with tongs- keep level -do not tip … Continue reading
Angela and Seth Raynor’s Grilled Lobster Tails with Summer Herbed Butter Roasted Potatoes — Ming Tsai
Angela and Seth Raynor’s Grilled Lobster Tails with Summer Herbed Butter Roasted Potatoes — Ming Tsai.
One of my favorite sayings from Jack Kornfield‘s Buddha’s Little Instruction Book When you eat, drink or travel be where you are or you may miss most of your life… When you live on an Island and you actually work … Continue reading
Boarding House Nantucket Inspirations- Bloody Hot FM Vodka.
Head to your farmers market– ours is 100 feet from The Boarding House, Nantucket, our original restaurant ( 20 years in 2012…) I like to use empty clean Patron Platinum bottles, but any clean bottle with a stopper will do. … Continue reading
Nantucket bay scallops, the real thing, only come from the waters in off of Nantucket Island. Naturally sweet, harvested by hand. We took these pics during the opening of family season in October 2011. Chef Seth Raynor loves to find … Continue reading
Celebrating 20 years on Nantucket! BEST of BOSTON 2011 & Wine Spectator Award of Excellence. The Boarding House is a farm to table kitchen + bar overseen by talented Chef-Owner, Seth Raynor (the pearl + Corazon del Mar). Market driven … Continue reading